Catch the Ace in support of the Sudbury Food Bank
1. Each Thursday Night for 52 weeks or until the Ace of Spades is picked.
2. Catch the Ace tickets will be sold from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Thursday night only, at Overtime Bar and Grill in Sudbury, 941 Notre Dame Ave. $5 a ticket
3. The nightly sales and reconciliation of each game will be completed by two (2) bono fide Volunteers of the Banque d’aliments Sudbury Food Bank Community Food Share Warehouse.
4. One ticket will be drawn by a member of the audience at 8:10 p.m. It is not mandatory for the purchaser of the ticket selected at a draw to be in attendance. The raffle draw will be video recorded in order to ensure raffle integrity.
5. The holder of the winning ticket will immediately receive 20% of those nights’ proceeds in a cheque made out in Canadian funds.
6. The holder of the winning ticket will then pick and open one envelope from the envelopes available or the remaining envelopes available. Must be 19 plus to purchase tickets to participate.
7. If the Ace of Spades is picked the additional 30% of the funds collected that evening as well as all accumulated prize funds from previous evenings, will be paid to the winner in cheque format in Canadian funds.
8. In the event the Ace of Spades is not drawn, the licensee representatives on site will immediately destroy the card selected by the winner of the draw.
9. If the Ace of Spades is not picked the remaining 30% from that evening prize pot as well as remaining 50% will be deposited into a Bingo Trust account.
10. The 30% winning amount figure will be recorded on a reconciled accounting sheet so we can confirmed what the next winning prize amount will be.
11. Such accounting paper work will be kept in the safe at the Sudbury Food Bank office under the direct control of the Executive Director.
12. Each group of Thursday night volunteers will be advised, before the start of their evening, what the Catch the Ace prize amount is to date and will only have to add the 30% from their specific night’s sales if the ace is picked to the prize package.
13. Once the evening draw is complete, all non-winning sold tickets from the evening sales are withdrawn from the progressive raffle and sealed into an envelope, along with destroyed card to be returned to the food bank for recording and reconciliation confirmation purposes.
Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline 1-888-230-3505